Letter from James - June 3, 2010


     4 more days til we leave!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
 
     So the language is still not so great but it's coming lol. We leave very early at 4 AM. What a day but i'm so so excited.
     
     Dad thanks so much for the new speakers and cd player. That will be a lot nicer in my bag. Less space and weight. It's works great and thanks so much for the cd's. They made me very happy. I will send suit case tomorrow with all the stuff in it. We have been cleaning our rooms a lot and getting ready for our big day. I can't wait.
           
     So I sent another letter home. You probably got it today about coming to the airport and what not. It's going to be way early and I don't have the exact time we will be getting there. Your free to come if you want to see me but we wouldn't be able to talk. But it's up to you. Either way I will for sure call home. I said pretty much everything in the letter i sent home. lol
   
      Thank you so much for all the support and getting me things for this. This truly has been a lot easier with all of your love and support. I love you all so so much. I wouldn't be where I am now without you.  
          
      I can't wait to call you at the airport and hear your voices. I'm hoping Parker will be up so I can talk with him. If it's too early I can call in Denver or D.C. We have a little longer waiting time then.

      I have been studying a lot and am so excited to get out to the field. We hvae to speak our first sunday so it will be very very interesting to see how that goes. I will for sure send lots of pics from the country when i get there. I'm so excited to see who my new comp is. LOL i hope he can be patient with my language "skills".
           
     We had our last day at the temple. I won't be at another temple for 2 years. I remember being in the temple thinking week 1 and thinking how long that was. Now it's finally over and i'm heading out to the field. It's gone by so so fast. The days literraly go by like a blur. When you get lost in the work, time seems to not even exist. Our teacher tells us that it goes by even faster in the field. I totally believe it. Before I know it, it will be time to head home. But not yet, my time is for the Lord and to preach his gospel in the Baltics. :D
              
     We watched a video about Lietuva and oh my gosh I got so excited for the field. It's so so beautiful there. It's so neat, I can't even describe it. It got me so so excited to get out there and serve. I can't wait to send pics home. It's really cool to watch it on the video and think, I get to go to all these places and see it in person. It's gorgeous there.
            
     A funny phrase we learned is As ( the s is supposed to have a v over it) so As tau duado igalva, which means, want me to give it to your heard. It's a threat sometimes missionaries get lol. Or this funny phrase, Kas tau yra,  which means, What's up with you. lol we say them to each other all the time.

     Well my email time is up. I love you all so much and look forward to hearing from you when I call :D   

     Su daug myliu.
     Vyresnysis Sanfordas

No comments:

Post a Comment