Zone Conference August 2010


Dear Mighty Lithuanian Missionaries,
 
Attached are photos from zone conference. Thank you so much for your strength and your faith. The Baltic Title of Liberty was a highlight!! :)  and the testimony meeting was a spiritual feast. :) :)  We are so blessed to be able to serve with you! Thank you for all you do.

Also, I should have announced Elder Mock's name to sing to, (as someone tried to tell me but I wasn't thinking too clearly I guess??) because his birthday was on Sunday, August 8th. He did receive a singing phone call for his birthday, but perhaps he would have preferred a Toblerone. So when you next see him, tell him Happy Birthday a little late! And for you Elder Mock, since you will receive this email as well--I owe you a Toblerone!
 
We love each of you.
 
Sister Dance

No comments:

Post a Comment